Licensed Collision Repair Technician
CARSTAR Stoney Creek is looking for a licensed collision repair technician.
If you would like to apply, and match the requirements, below, we would love to have you on our team.
- Dismantle and repair vehicles as per insurance guidelines and standards
- Experience using frame machines to straighten frames and uni-bodies
- Repair damage to body panels and components made of a variety of materials
- Repair or replace interior and exterior components
- Works independently without close supervision
- Works well with others & positive work ethic
- Flexible/adaptable to constant change
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Motivated and follows instructions
- Works well under pressure
- Will accept apprentices and candidates working toward getting their certificate of qualification
We offer excellent compensation, initial and continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest growing collision repair network. Interested applicants can send their resumes to Stoneycreek@carstar.ca.